3/11/2023

I don't have in-laws issues when I show up at his age? My ex. You mean your ex bf was the history, or just like the financial advisor things?

I think you are doing a very dangerous things with your life. You are shaking with your every decision in life, and with those financial worlds, you have to stare at the monitor like I am occasionally looking at my LinkedIn or Facebook? They have an emergency they call me? But those Wall Street, there is no agent calling you? That is truely redundant things to say isn't it?

I never had an in-law issue, its your new bf prospect any time soon, or the court telling you what I see, to where they found, to that 1 or 2 years,.....because they say more than one your future bf looking. 

What is this in-law anything to do with me? Or you just mean you nervous, oh ! Meet the Parents? Not that Ben Still again.....not your in-law. Its Ben.

Seth !!!! Not here.


No comments:

Post a Comment