3/04/2023

越南小尼姑 = Vietanese Little Nun ( SMCH, Supreme Master Ching Hai 清海無上師)

There is a TV. I don't have any word I see, I hear, I know of. 

Among that Mastership people, such as ......

We all have a different agenda and priority in front of us, not behind us.




I never say anything about your this 有翡 TV. I really don't care whom the hell that guy ever to be, what the story, what the implication, what it is, what may not. You are a women, a female yourself long time ago, were that big assembly nun, you transpassing India, Taiwan, to playing this where is your German dead doctor yet? The Director of a hospital ending up this Real Love, not the Loving the Silent Tear. He is so much older than you are, or whom is he? 

I have no idea anything between this 大頭 I think he was, or he is not.

One of those First life til the very end, you still comparing yourself at the First life, or to this very End life really. Or even that nick, Anan.

I don't think you understood any religious scripts other than that Nirvina Buddha, he is a fruits head everyday I have to eat it down called the Pineapple 釋迦, that is the fruit. Want to hear the story about this? The produce farming at Taiwan, but its recently China ban that, so they re-sold them in the Taiwan, where....EVERYONE could see ~~~!!!

You understand?

It was sold to China all over, until THEY stop it, so I could SEE it.

EVERY single day.

Any question?



No comments:

Post a Comment