3/04/2023

Part 2 - 越南小尼姑 = Vietanese Little Nun ( SMCH, Supreme Master Ching Hai 清海無上師)

You used to have a Master, more than one. Anything you wish to tell me, name, whom, what becoming the money dropping on my future account yet to be? The consequence of your action cannot bear that fruits I guess, not in the container of your faces so that Vola 30 years ago, you were never alone, or just too heart solitude, no guy willing to coming near, with that voice 30 years ago, or 35 years ago.

1986...you were same like that 馬英九 Taiwan President 馬總統 So he is a real Harvard without losing the hair, while the rest of the Eben Pagan looking are the high school. I guess you didn't understand one rule you never break....there is only Harvard in the political realm, FOREVER.

So you were 36 years old, that is what you say you comparing the age every step the way, he was more clear I mean your late husband 大頭, wasn't him every step the way SINCE you were 36 years old? I cannot tell how old I ever make myself to be including my voice at it.....Any of your disciple or these American solider, or lieutenant wants to show up and explain to me, how this one Ola's voice....none were your past to becoming this Vola, and I knew the guy's world, or I fake to say Ola might exist if were not for the beasty human on love beauty imagination? 

How is this American military they say they felicitate and supporting or modifying stuffs, to becoming this VOLA of the eternity impossible, your Real Love? 

The military will only have the guys are the guys, the girls are the girls side, to whichever I imagine most filling the blanks jobs to your all around, are the American military guys, to that they cannot tell me what the Romance and the Real Love means...you don't yelling them at their personal liking to continue to be THIS VOLA?

On the Television?

Your Television since airinig in 2007. That was 5 years of Supreme Master Television anniversary, again, its a program no one watching it so somebody else has to make it.....

How does this I CANNOT STOPTIME human be told a Iron Man to that Ola, he was a beast, and stuck with a 妲己

oh my dear...I am blind?






No comments:

Post a Comment