3/13/2023

The volleyball or the Roller Blades Clubs have a skill in it ...in case no one sees those past video on the skills and the stability

Maybe not the singing choir?

Not in our Madrical I know of. I play piano only. Just new that time.


The team works means a group of people efforts in

In the guy's world will be different than in the girl's world. 

We were the sports arena, or even the roller blades are the skills in it. I never been in the choir anymore after the elementary school. Everything stop on the 7th groups, for 3 years I never touch that piano anymore, so sick of it. Too tired.

Let's say that was 4 of us, no Wei. Just Melinda and me shows up, and that Karen and Adria, Emily not sure she is what. Because Karen goes to Adria's apartment, me taken that Melinda near by to Adria's place. Someone has that the transportation means to show up?

I don't really remember the clearly details, or what happened these people after the UB. But technically a group means they work as a team, but that was nothing related to any sports arena. 

You wishing what on that court will sound like a stranger, but at least deliver all that efforts why you saying its a volleyball or a roller blade. Everything else is very nuisance. At least I remember our focus were in the competition, there was nothing morning, noon and dinner time, were not one day you don't go and practice.

There is no mind doing anything else? I really don't care about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment