3/25/2023

What I truly think? .... I am trying to find whom is the educator. Meaning similar to Blake's dad. I cannot understand that movie: Twlight.

Because, if I knew,...well, I just told you I didn't know a thing for a very long time to be this mess up. If I would know all this 10 years ago, I wouldn't be doing things like this ? I will tell all of them stop, drop your pen, or chop off your 4 limbs? I did say that, remember?

I guessing there is an educator, not that I know for sure, because most people major is in the accounting or something extra in UB you won't even know what they do in the honor class. But if there is one human that is more in the educational format, meaning...everyone supposes to do things right, including I don't step over his or her jobs, I won't know whom that exactly is.

Meaning I back down.

I am. But I don't know whom to hand all the files towards, so I can come down of it.

 




 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VBwLo0Aegw


 

No comments:

Post a Comment