3/14/2023

When I see UB MD 6+1 meeting MD 4+2 at Mummy (1999), my conclusion was?

They put 2 circle on top of my head or profile, so I end up where to this one Flower Thousand Bones the border idea? So I end up would be the European Medical committee board? Or American medical committee board ?

YEAH!! Good morning, sunshine last time we had a properly introducing each other was a UB pharmaceutical Director, or that is a chairman is?

When someone finally getting out of the mud that day, the first thing it’s to revenge on someone. When did I input their name? 2018 right? They didn’t hear wrong starting from the beginning !!

If you keep insisting it’s their name from the very beginning, I called Dr T in March 2019, I guess he was late you were in that formation ? You got to be so damn sure 1+1=2, it was you the Medical Board.

That’s Sailor Moon?

I would make my own conclusion which building structure exactly I go transpassing ! I by the way telling them there was a PC games zones + my Sailor moon 20 years anniversary, that Earth Prince its a girl !! Want to see???




No comments:

Post a Comment