3/24/2023

When you and me, or any of you girls having me a talk on that Wing, that was before before before any of this Westlife ever shows up, I was by myself?

Whatever that was, is, or had looking like I had known a guy? I actually don't know any of them. For real. So I told you a several thing how I really feel that time on the guy's real life scenario, I say a lot of things that time A to Z. You girls do care about it. 

If you care about it, don't add them on your facebook. You mean you calling them is fine. Not the facebook. The guys world...they often just get a gf if they need, or they are just like that, they can get a girlfriend easily, and they done that all the time. A lot of the guys' life its how they live and believe.

You keep believing you are the virtuous one.  Its not my job tell you not to do that, you can just get rid of all of their facebook. Not to participate something you say you don't care, and you say you got hurtful, so why don't you just leave him out of your facebook?




No comments:

Post a Comment