3/24/2023

๐Ÿ’– In front of me, there is a lot of scenario, the day I crown myself 2014, it was a real scenario on my seeing...just cannot verbalize well, so finally I got off. ๐Ÿ’–

Then one day I have more scenario all the way up to 2023 this year. So I told you there is a leadership involve, I used to.....

This is what happen to. I say the Asian system, and we have the competition categories, they are 12345. None of you are in the sport arena, and certain not in that team, you were somebody. There is a difference, when you are saying you are somebody in the sports arena, or some very real situation I Anna Today make it up in front of everyone. 

Not the Bible needs to be right, not the Water crisis to be right, not the cloud, the birds talking the Persian to be right. None of that needs to be right.

Then its a sequence, then there is a formation. That is happening between me saying there is a leadership we are putting it right in front.

None of us will be saying the leadership, if I Anna didn't have to investigate things myself?

So these scenario is not yours. You are just mingling between each other. I used to say a lot of things regards to that, you can conclude yourself once you feeling better with the court turn. I am not sure what you do with the claim, you can just ask the lawyer to check it for you. I think they do fine jobs.

With Zawanna ....

If you don't want to take the guy as the next by partner, live together. You can pick a girl there that is, I think its best you knowing that. He means he wishing you all well, so there are THAT.

ET may not be that type of the person, but I think Zawanna is that type of the person.

For real. 

You might just choose to be with yourself, and reading some books in the space you pick for yourself, or live what not for a while. Yeah...just relax after the court room drama. Shopping for yourself, sight seeing for yourself, touring some City if you want, calling some of the guys and telling them you make it home safe and sound. You asking them if they want to be in your facebook, you can update them your traveling statues.

You tell them, you wishing them all well, if they gonna be re-married again, a real marraige, or was already.  I don't really know.

No, we didn't keep in touch. No.

No, I really didn't talk to them.

No, I say that thousand times, we are not that close. They are a guy, and I am a girl, I don't go there to step over their face, I had a life before?


No comments:

Post a Comment