3/21/2023

When you UB at your Local Court, how many times I keep saying....you congregate yourself.

You might even use the UB Law Librarian, if that person know, that court will be told? You all going in as a big package, what did you really do behind you yourself? You telling the entire groups of MY facebook, I imagine or you think its I don't know so my facebook never asking me if I knew it or not?

Tell me, whom is that Harry Potter, really?

The Earthly court doesn't have any measurement, right? In case my name isn't the Bible says, right? Why I am here for in which degree, right? There is a Lake House, there is a file checking.

To your all next destination limitation measurement. The movie is True. I didn't need to remind you, right? You don't want to Confession your sin, that is entirely You against your own very Bible, really.

Not any Judge will say anything.  That day you will accuse your own very Bible, right now you doing everything looks like? You pregnant with it. Right?

How you will all stand up in front of the court, the Day you realize that Bible is fading away the strength under ALL capitalism to all sphere of the world, you will stand up against that very Earthly Bible.

That is your future trajectory.

Anything else?







No comments:

Post a Comment