3/23/2023

๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ Which side is this? You want to control Whom? Tim Cook, the current Apple CEO? ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ

Why don't you want to say you want to control Google, they are all about the same equvilance  CEO lessons? He doesn't care about the singing, of course he doesn't care about the singing.

You mean you judgemental he and Steve Jobs the same?

Or its his presentation style not alike?

And....its becoming more quiet than ever because, due to that unsaid things its too quiet? Let me guess which part of the sheet sounds a quarter its up to the minimum wage? He cannot possibly doesn't know that, isn't it? In America or In India, I getting ads all over this TV, I seeing nothing but them very very often in front of my faces! I know where they are ~~~~

They are known as the Silicon Valley Giant. At least in our world, we have that language term inside the economic parts of the sector how they use that word. I say that to them in 2014.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment