3/23/2023

You want to dominating the military, to dominating the World, or to dominating that America, or the Cosmo !! Right now you keep hearing and seeing the Open World, you imagine something inside your brain .....

Let me tell you? 

How the actually progression is you doing it step-by-step, you feeling every heart burnt, hell idea its with the guys or with the girls, or both side, you will tell me its the equal values, I keep saying staring your money, you are not steady. 

You as a girl,

You as a sad guy, 

You as the girl I often just saying it, because the guys might be just gays all the way ....as a girl I keep saying the certain things to bring up that hygienic, considerable, less selfish, more humanity built up a world as your responsibility, not small tiny mind here or there, you mean the money, or you mean that first kiss you did to someone in the middle school? He exists still on your facebook every 11 oclock every night? 

You seeing how many girls are coming out from that 閃電霹靂車 in 2014, I used to say what does this Shakymuni Buddha EVER says to ONE disciple?  The Astral Women?

Really?



No comments:

Post a Comment