3/22/2023

Yogananda has a blue book teaching you....when you are really upset, not to move that thought, or that thought process, you go and change your attention lays at. Meaning when you are angered by something, you go out and deep breath?

Or you can just pick up that one book and read it, that blue book. Some stories inside.

You have a very very careless internal that thought structure to give your 4 limbs very very random slap a car door when you are very impatient to that money digits inside your bank. You are not aware that is what you do, and what you will becoming by.....

Some people don't need to live that life.

Some people keep reminding you every word of it says.

Some people like me if I don't need to live that life, don't want, don't care, don't need those you all groups together we watching what movies, to give you all a meaning? What's wrong a 40 years? I make my own money, I really don't care about the TV screen?

You don't see yourself selfish enough

Or you don't see yourself becoming 1 year, to 3 years, to 5 years how harsh every statement to get right on EVERY other celebrity family or friends or relatives, whom has the money.

I give the entire layout to almost everyone hear what I am upto with all of you. You don't stare at the money, you make me have absolutely no choice. Like I say to SMCH. That payments its eternity with every price in it included.

 


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment