3/04/2023

You are not sure this one life, or a looooonger life? Me neither.

But being with one guy...I have no idea how difficult its alone time you talking to this one guys things get resolve? Or there is any other idea how to resolve by being argumentative? 

I have to grow up the same time making money, I didn't start it early to settle life with the finance idea. To that passing the schooling time, its best just focus on the money, really. To how the match maker, this world has a software they doing things online called e-harmony. 

Money to how an eternal life, you don't want to promise that one guys, what it really demonstrate when I mean I focus only the eternal life, it will be exactly I say I deliver, I show up, I mean into my own career field?

That junction road to the reality, not the kisses, not the hugs, a real real real reality?

You want to show up your own horrific photo with the horrific talk, that for whatever reason its "I take care of the situation" will be forever looks like that? The guy or the guys they can tell inside your eyes, that is a life, or not just the Eternal Life at all, seriously

What is a day to day demand life, a real life. The social engagement, what that supposes to be? Sound like you coming from a past life? Not this life? 



No comments:

Post a Comment