3/19/2023

You didn't statement out clearly a lot of things....

If you just file your paper works correctly at all.

Really. 

๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ”

I give you an example, for 16 years I only see 2 human in my life, one oral teaching down is Nick. Now, I never talked to my mother before with nick, now I am talking to her 7 almost long years, every none sense like those garbage saying System or MD 6+1 meeting MD 4+2... if I tell her, "We are going to do an oral teaching, meaning describe to me your past superstitious, you will find money if you know what that means on the TV, I file the paper works for you."

You know what it means its one person in front of you that one person's life?

You are all very selfish, especially to your parents, not to see to each other, you don't need to use my facebook to hurt each other. I am not planning to do anything you are doing to them on your facebook. And one things I stated it very clearly, no boys no girls doing this Simon Cowell Muslin lookings thing at all. When I insist that moral code, its better for you. 

A proper conduct means

1. Be gentle = when this comic book becoming cute and funny, guess what your parents thinking your gesture cute and funny?

2. Be listening and paying attention = don't left out your parents every small tiny details. I only have birds and her.

3. When I need to move on my life, my entire family Line App never stop running water.

4. When I need to voyage, the entire Taiwan Youtubers hear it including the China Star.

You all behaving in a way, one day, if you succeed in your Youtube, the first thing you do, its where you gone to the land you only feeling that is your belonging, NEVER Asia, got it?




No comments:

Post a Comment