3/19/2023

I just told Brian, I got bee stings. In Nick's cottage.

2 days ago or late night, whichever makes now Shane told me he knew ?

Its from Brian. I told Brian that, I say are you doing that on purpose? But he looks so worsen of it. Me wasn't that bad, but those are the rural places. Not good......I think you just live in the city best, for real.

Sometimes when you seeing a band dissolve, and move them away from each other, you just move all together away from each other. They are the guys.

I cut off that Ronan becasue I think he might be a girl, this Keanu the One, not the Messiah is a girl in front of the CC in Aladdin, why my bird to be that innovative creative? I need to stay away from a lot of that. I used to be a Vice, so I knew our rehearsal schedules, AND I am the one with the phone number I calling very very diligently, seriously! 

Ronan is probably very fine and too stressful at his job in the radio. When they say he becoming a grandpa, just leave. I am doing those things just saying BYE, see you next time. Good luck tour !!! You sometimes getting a lot of the artist too stressful, they feeling suicidal, sometimes just believe the newspaper say, really. 

I just need to stay away anything looking that complicated. I told Brian when they were still in the concert, I say I need to talk to Shane first. That will always be the things.

No comments:

Post a Comment