3/24/2023

You file this like I say ....both Movie Producer doing on purpose and that Bii guys (Its Hira with the Pharmacy early program her, or Black Catherine to Dean incident)

You say

"Among the equality of the occupation opportunities, its mostly male oriented movie producer or the director's personal view to create that movies. You personally never heard about the Black Ops, or the classify materials, or if the movie is the classify materials its with all of us the faces in UB, you are not sure neither.

To Anna's claim or the movies producers putting up those materials, they both might in the end be found by the Court, if they agree its the Wing, same to that MD 6+1 scenario ending up on the US map. No one such as the Medical Board will play such a joke or a fool. So Anna submit her answer for me, or for any of the girls in UB that about this dragging the luggages life like Lanh and Hiep, because Lanh is the pharmacists, he has 2 store, and 1 food business on going with the vietnam. Wing and Lanh the similar idea short guy height, the wife is same or tiny taller. "

You analyze the situation, "I have a feeling Anna is copy and paste the producer's side line, for some strange reason, and if that one day the Judge or the court room will find out, its Anna copy paste the producers to agree with them, but the producers side either ET or the human, its on the male side saying that reason, not for my best interest, for both side are sabotage my personal freedom including the Medical Board, the American Medical Board, with that Poland, or whichever country we from, they sabotage my personal religion and the personal relationship, I had a relationship before. I had something I wish to go further, but all suddenly to marry into 

1. Someone I don't love

2. I don't care

3. Shorter

4. Just every 2 weeks checks Anna says that digits were never finish spending to a person like you.

5. I am not sure if I trust her but she has a lot of other claims, here are the summary, but I wish to get my own interests, so although I file these side, to show you...she has a reason to agree with Zawanna or the movie producers, what I really wish its, she back off. All of them back off about these money, and compensate me with the reason, I need the money harming to me, for that not the Truth to be air in the public. It was like a love expert story in Frozen, meaning....they trying to match maker between Wing and me together.

Once I got compensate, I decide what I do with that Wing, it will be my personal freedom.

I might go forward too. If that public disclosure situation wasn't forceful, its reasonable, I will do behind with the money same compensate FIRST at me, becuase none of them need to be in front of it. I will talk to Wing, the rest of that will be between me and him before. On the phone. I have called him. But in this court room cases, I sustain my claim. Its damaged to me. These are the side I think they did....1) movie producers 2) director both the male and the female, not sure their name. 3) the classify groups 4) the lawyers / MD groups 5) other baby producing agency if they are invovled. 

I wish these to be my personal endorsement damage, including UB. Its Anna help me to file, I will sort that with her later on too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment