3/16/2023

You girls telling me, never stop, I mean....you really really really want to be this Princess looking girl inside that Sailor Moon story? You reading that story, or you watching that TV film, or you have something else not telling me other than the Sailor Moon?

You could just act up all the more stern personality talking rather than the girl's talking? You are facing the real business world?

You want to tell me, you cannot stop watching that Sailor Moon, you like that comic book but that is Anna's comic books collections or all of her comic books, all that stuffs, you have yours????! You cannot help to go wishing washing those book story, you care about it? Then you reading through it. My brother likes the Sailor Moon.

A lot of guys might like it, they just never telling you so, other than my brother when he was a kid? 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment