3/11/2023

๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’ You go to a guy's house, or my side might be the Westlife combine house....can my life to be that complicated to just sit there finally eating one meal normally? ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’

I will tell you it is always like that. You never invite the guests, or you were never a guest, or you never had a real job meaning manage people, or bossing everyone else around, to sound like....its really really just a sit down and eat meal?

They finally having their own dad, father, what not bosses showing it up other than that Shane.

I really don't care about it. Some human makes to be that life hellish complicated....name not to be mentioned at all. 

We might just got paid,    me    |     any human in Westlife Free that day, that lunch

Never ending transpassing that door, front door, door bell, why did I explain to you how the household run to every trivial things to be that humility running deep, don't bother to show up, the door bell?    "I just pass by."









No comments:

Post a Comment