3/11/2023

Every day I have a routine, I forget it...a lot of things it comes easy at my eyes, I show, but I never think?

That is the plate I eat, but I am not moving inside the house!!!

You thought things every day, you never think until you seeing yourself opening up your mouth with those movie, and with or without that guy bulging in. He agreeing so?

SETH!!!!! Not back yet. Its sun down. 

The old people present its actually very easy, its their home, they talk with their saying things on the table, you never required to input anything at all. I thought it is a leisure things ever do....I never care about really between them, but if I understand the language, I walking in, I walking out hearing if I understand that is English or Irish. 

Shut up, birds.

You have 10 more years to proven you are not 50 years old yet. You remember you used to be 22 years old graduate the Freshman entry the society....well, I will tell you the very bad news about it, its happened every single year.






No comments:

Post a Comment