3/11/2023

You like this boyband, or your new other lists, you cannot be in the concert every single year, you need to make it in life .....

You want to send them some cards, will that cooling down your mind, heart, and soul, or you expecting they reply you on the facebook?

How sweet to just imagine those money on counting? 

I used to met one girl in these freshman, they were younger than me one year I am the sophomore, you thought it didn't mean to my pressure in my head imagination......its one of the girl is the accounting major, one girl is in the psychology major, Dennis wasn't there, I am speaking 2 girls other than those class, I just met them on the road somewhere. They are not my classmate.  The facebook didn't exist that time, and everyone trying to make it in life, I just land new in the UB, just like them freshman, except their housing are taking care of, I am off campus trying to sorting that what I should be doing in life.

You imagine sophmore on that transfering, PCAT its you apply Junior, you know about the SAT used to be? TOEFL and SAT 1 and 2, this time will be GRE or PCAT? PCAT can taken 2 times, I think best. I might took the 3 times.

My brother is applying for the University with that ACT or somewhere he took 3 times exam, I say no to my mother? 2 times. My entire family has to coming in the NYC, he and my mother are not the best situation, I have to be alone in the Buffalo, and that resident tuition I have to hand in the paper, she didn't speak English, I am?

There are gazillion things to do in life, including walking to campus life.

You try to be in a life, that everything looks correct, but not one things everything will be correct, the best it can be?




No comments:

Post a Comment