3/28/2023

You look at your DC, do they move? No. Its right inside the TV, even I ANNA far away from it, I can see it. You check the China moved? NO! They have the Olympia after Japan having the Olympia, you checking it all the facts right where on your news?

I did.

You analyze the situation, those are the real on-going events, meaning?

Meaning, you don't know what it means, its at the War time? You want me to tell you how to do your jobs, or you imagine how I doing my own paper works, if they ask me?

I am personally go and communicate Westlife, I cannot possibly don't know they come and land in my country, or how I say to them, how I seeing their own schedule and on the map, next by this Backstreet Boy, I think they look fine, everything looks fine to me.

Especially after this COVID 19?

Meaning the activities are ongoing. You don't know what is the War trendy or the particular pandemic? You never learn a thing, or hear a rumor, or the gossip inside your too perfect schooling? People talk about it, or your professors talk about inside the lecture halls? 

You want me to go back the time when we were in 2018 I say? What did I say?

1. If coming down of the mountain, "Hurt, Better Than Love", all Industrialist and the educator examine this in-line statues K1 to K12 education basis. 

2. Ancient Chinese 兵來將擋、水來土淹 ( Harry Potter, Electric grid find out Tesla)

3. OU, what you mean I ending up where? You analyze, and touching the building, this things exists or not Y? What is this Taipei having a Y? I exist here or not? You are so sure what you are told, and on the TV? I am so sure about it. .....I seeing no one other than one nick and my mother. And all the internal vision telling me very strange things, and people cannot stop bumping onto me?

4. You analyze, you check, you go out, you stabilize, you make sure....not freaking it all out all by myself indoor. I already freak enough 2014.




No comments:

Post a Comment