3/17/2023

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ” You mean its the Westlife company .....and that is Backstreet Boy company invention out of the artists mind? To all the producer, director...sorry the camera filming those per clips frames ?! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ”

The way I seen that Ryoya, including he even gone to buy those very expensvie equipments....And the Taiwan Youtuber plagiarism incident to that Justin Timberlake, I think its the artist will, because that is how the company keeps them. I think.

Like they are not the face card, most of the artist needs to know how to get 

1. The trainer to work with their body

2. The public image

3. The agent that helps them the deal with the Westlife company or the Backstreet Boy company. they are not the movie company. I might get confused, its their stunt issues, or my brain issues, really.

4. I keep seeing double, triplet, and quantriple....

5. They have their public charity they say their money goes, not the company directing them, no....I never get involved, but I imagine if I am a company committee Top, I wishing the artist are the motivating themselves type, not putting up the works for the bimbo? No.

 

So I told you they have the leadership okay? Whether they were trained as their youth time, people when they were younger to start dancing, and singing, and...every nonperforming art on the stage or the rain or the shine open airs, that Tim Cook story of that Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune, its the public speaking in the open air.

Meaning those street artists groups. Not the indoor Broadway. 

I am sure you are interested into their records company, that is what you are saying? The record label company given them the right to producing and label their music to distribution including the concert, they arrange for them. That is those 5 kids they started when they were teens. They are 3 years at least older than me. I assuming they somewhat finish the school.

For example, the company, the record sign on the deal, those people as their producing music faulty, meaning a mean to distribution to the radio, the bookstore, the DVD store that time. We didn't have an ITune yet, you know all that.

But each individual artists they have a will what to do inside the company when they sign on that deal to be aggressive to their own money making. They can just tell the company what to do once they read those data themselves or hear it from the fan. They can do a lot of things inside the company, the company let them do that.

The spoil rats on the cosmetic...that is what me and Shane them fighting about. That is about right. They destroyed their entire collection of the gifts packs inside the closet. 

Sorry, their counter space. They told Adam, that Backstreet Boy, its all as badly disastrous as anything, so...I don't bother them a few day, usually when the guys get mad, you leave them alone....saying hallo goodbye next time.





๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ”

No comments:

Post a Comment