4/27/2023

๐Ÿฅช About Cooking?! ๐Ÿฅช

Or about the robotic girlfriend, you staring at home wall making money, and then somehow only the guys say out, you going out like the smile, and shut up? 

Ep 37, uh...Zawanna saying that to Eben has a reason. If you girls don't right now, right now, right now, RIGHT NOW, keep on this keep your social norm meaning the guy shows up, its his happy world all by himself....I just personally don't ever show up, or the guys have no engagement activities to go, so I cannot tell you. 

There is nothing I ever thought to go and socializing at....

I tell you how long this Nick if he didn't bugging me all those times, during those time.

If we coming home, he usually eat before, or I eat before, anything inside the car included. I don't lie to him. He has some nuts. So when we get home, he cooks his meal, I don't eat. Or I prepare something for him. He never demand me one time, at all. I usually going to wash my hands in the bathroom, before I get to the kitchen, and he already in the kitchen boiling...stuffs.

Like my room and his room is different. I take down the coat, and change the shoes to the sandle, and going to the bathroom and washing my hands, or washing my face, not make-up but everything else I am coming from outside in??!

He already inside that cooking pot stuffs.


So I can tell you, it always been 2 people's life. Him and me. I don't remember anything out of any of that outside whom are so important to talk to. None related, not jobs, not career, not background, not family friends, not initiate, not religion.....

There is nothing to talk about it !  All right, to pretend like Lee a bit...called the sweet talking out of his office desk in Ep 37. Go and watching it.

 

Cooking !!!

What is that you suppose to cook this time?  Shut up, birds!

Vegan gluten free cookies? So that would be which flour on the instructional to re-engineering at? Chickpea flour are those already commercialize terrible taste of anything.....but someone else does the FRY.

oh, okay, I see it I saw it. Its the almond flour. I hate almond in America by the way. Here we taste different, I think I allergic myself if I made it from the nuts in America, in Willis. I am not sure you can drink that stuffs ! There are oats flour, coconut oil but what options else do the coconut have? These entire vegan movement it started in 2007, and we switch the entire veganism full in 2009 or 2008 I think. So I learn most of the stuffs every time they keep airing on the SMTV.

Inside the vegan or the gluten free idea, what they really meant were you are addicted to the wheat, the baked wheat the fermented wheat not the soy stuffs, its the rising up stuffs like the bread, like the yeasty bread, like the pizza, like cheese inside the crust filling pizza or cake. They are all "rising" in a volume you feeling like your teeth bite something in the stomach. The guy can do that. Not the girls. And the guys need to keep doing those,......routine if they love so much to keep eating those stuffs.

oh ~ there is a coconut flour. In Feel Rite, you can get...Oats grind it. 

A lot of the vegan now in America, its online shopping cart, but they are very very expensive, until you really really change the pelate of your tongue, the guys trust anyone else making those things they eat what? One or 2 piece in the Party?

That is not taking home. Even Canada has those vegan cheesecake. That is very Wheat to you? 

In America, some guys are so into that, you can buy a bucket of those ...dessert plant sugar made tasting ....its not the sugar, its ....something nectar ไป™ไบบๆŽŒ็š„ made of things.

Its " Agave nectar", you can always type this Google: Vegan substitute sugar !

The magic bullet its fast, but you need the regular blender, I got from the credit card free points BANK selecting gift in the points, they gifting you a real blender, those kind.

I move so much, I lost all my garbage already....nothing to show you.







No comments:

Post a Comment