4/27/2023

Sometimes, you grow up in life.

You have to confront that situation, that people, that crowd, of something to make a confrontation politeness, or the social norm. Your jobs required like that.  My jobs are to facing the walls. 

You will probably tell me, the guys like the girls to be more social engagement, whom could just always staying at home doing nothing "Good morning, good lunch, good night ~~~" ! One of those. I am not sure. I washing 4 limbs I need, I need to warm up my own soup, if there is another person next by, it is just one extra utensil that is putting on the table. 

Sometimes you genuine mean that, 10 people table to cook correctly that together meal, you say the guys never help one of those. Nick cooked all his...seeds meals. Imagine its every time. It didn't happen too often, so I thought maybe it just happened, he knew I got tired all that week..........

No comments:

Post a Comment