4/15/2023

All right, the group leadership. I have no idea whom are they really. I only heard about Westlife recently on my current news and the backstreet boy.

At this stage, you all group leadership can go forward individually.

At your paper works. Stating as the follows: 


I am coming forward as we were groups as the choir around the year "Before year 2000, 19 xx", we know each other since "19xx", we grew up and we grew apart. The official newspaper that divide us the year is "20xx".

We have gone our some methods of ways behind, because we all have something else behind attached to us, meaning each of us having our own identity, and our own life. If we will be reunited once again, to file all this lawsuit, I believe each of the group are on their own discussion, to when the group leadership will meeting behind through the online chat room communication methods.

We have been told, and we have been investigating. The time frame roughly at 2014 starting, it was just amused to us until later we finding things out just getting worsen and worse to hear about some of other things happened in other people's life. We will state it clear, those were some other people's account, we just sit in next by hearing about it. We probably try to validate the personal account, because....there are the information given online, so we sort out some of that with our lawyer and the company, and the company committee board + the local police, or some of us whom might know them well.


And we as the groups member:

Name 1 2 3 4 5

We are "legal name", "legal proceeding number"

We wish to separate our profile while proceeding these cases. And here we will present our own efforts so far these writing from our behave or our lawyer. All might be different, I am not sure if they all knowing each other behind. If they all interwined to share and to re-modified since within the years, because I am the group leader. I cannot know for sure whom knowing whom, and whom showing what whom, and if that writing in English were their meritorous deed from the Past Art forms.

Just like their....life itself this far, I might have a comment, or I may not have a comment, if the authoritative methods were-to-be they showing it to me first, I wouldn't be here the first one standing in front to imagine they tag behind.

Really, and seriously. 

I probably will personally wish and pray....how I believe the overall things be done. I will tell you that is the Truth I will say. Really. I mean every word through my soul.

As the presenting right now, today's date its April xx, the time ...

I want to tell you my personal account with this, in about 3 hours she got back home, they were in chating, next we got the call from the lawyer or from whom so and so in these account. She says....by right now her time, its 3 and half hours pass.

If this far, all things were processing...

We have next 20 years, these are done. We don't need to show up anything more complicated other than periodically "relax" and "re-done", and "breathing..." and "have fun" with the scripts to carrying on in life.

Everything is done, we have 20 years, or she means that is 10 years in short?

That is how things get done? What does she mean 20 years? We don't need to be here?


No comments:

Post a Comment