4/15/2023

As the group leader, there is a link before, and...today I got this link in bleeding internally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5fx8RNyDi0

A lot of my, me, us were that in the form of imagining if today they all switching to that mini-skirt or the wedding dress to imagine running....that frame.

I would like to ask the court if we can acquire a list of the imagination public views, our mobility is rigid, if we got seen, not making a scene.....its the public rating to all these file-ing in from our lawyer, what our interest to know the Past Japan overal amine in sells and in popularity, that was no internet time.  

We were that age, growing up. Seriously

I wonder where is my brain before this. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOnkmsPdzMk

I have about 150% confident, how I imagine seeing this, myself really. I am the group leader, the leadership will presenting this case while seeing a lawsuit like 275 from someone whom we don't know. I have a lot to vent, if I could have contain all my chest open surgery department, that is less I imagine the words to say the W Two Worlds stories were their dreaming eyes, I knew them growing up, to imagine I see the first link to the second link, and back profile on the lawsuit 275. Its the worse degree I imagine things, is that person got jailed the original defendant, or there was there is ?

I cannot possibly imagine if any of them or us represent the whole groups, we will have our lawyers to becoming the representative at least to safe guard or rigid mobility if that life, were so....publicly outrageous out of my words.

Every words of mine.

Not Wou wu...is that the wolf Full Moon sounding?

oh my God, I scream.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2C-2MnfcYs

I will personally have a gut feeling.

This is not a dream or I have a dream!!!!!   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJp4nVZ2ivE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft2d68lOnx0


We will considering to file a sheet. This sheet of a few page will be our evolution to what if, that is bad enough everything turns out this Next Life, without any of us. With or Without Me in Victoria Secrets. We are the profile driven ourselves, not that we are imagined, anything its the System upward civilization to our happiness its when if....the circumstance being met,

A. If we are the prince, we will be subjected the only universal accordance Anna says, the very bad situation might be arise, to the scope outside our American land gaunrantee this one life time, we making it our finance worlds, not the rulership.

B. We wish to hear some parts of that from the Classify in our American own land, and between us if we can share that what they find.

C.  As the group leader, I am less to imagine things because I know what it means if it get worse or worsen. None of us wishing that.  Many of us have some business behind, so some part of the clarity of mind, we still have. We do not wish its that A scenario if were...what things being say the only standard were the Medical Doctor Path if were any Spiritual top to when that endowment if we have a choice not straight up like....being forced to. 

D. Meaning we wish to get update from the court, once the Congress or the Supreme Court decide that all finding, because you may have all the answer we might need. I know that.



No comments:

Post a Comment