4/08/2023

The American culture doesn’t need the family sibling be close. They are separate to live after they leaving their parents.

So no, not those Tina stuffs. 

It’s a capitalism. A lot of people doing the investing stuffs. I go to the library at least all in English. They have these business magazine or books I research. I reading the books same like you engineered your own cooking recipes really. 

My brother learning some stuffs but he is a condition human. - I used to say every single time I end up doing things myself without that Nick, my karma is 100x better, myself. For some strange reason. I told you Amherst public library what they do with their bulletin board. When I was in CA running errand morning to post office and Home Depot. I met the same Italian human whom lives there. 

America itself losing the Digital Era by driving hours I think it’s true.



No comments:

Post a Comment