4/09/2023

๐ŸŠ๐Ÿฅƒ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿฅƒ .... Anything you wish to tell me? I was talking to the dog or the birds on my stool to wrap up the frozen dumpling, you know how to fold a dumping? ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿฅƒ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿฅƒ

Like one of those ancient Chinese virtue, not a lot of inside, already filling or seeing its a huge amount of the food? ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿฅƒ You want to introducing yourself, what's your name, what's your background, what is your business card if you intend to run a small business proposal, what is your like of the color and favorite food. Whom do you like the most, you mean any kind of the boyband, or you research, you like, you hate, you compare, its the look, its the money, or its the presentation?

Tell me. How do you going near the Star, you wishing to say, eating a food out like with the One Direction, "The Night Changes"?  ๐Ÿฅƒ๐ŸŠ

They go to sleep, so I do something else on the outside, soon gonna lunch a few min, you prepare yourself a sheet, a meal with someone else already, how to talk how to say words, how to confronting someone?

You like them because of the money, or you have a background you think you two business gonna clash? Like me would be, comparing the data crisis? But every company they comparing the data, not just them. Bill Gates those are not the singing world, those business also have the data sheet, right?

I told Shane, I really don't care about a lot of other things, Friday night or Thursday night, I only know my jobs, really.....I kinda also stuck with them. I was told, he is like Dr. Bing Shen. Oh My God, someone sounds like Dr. Bing Shen, or looks like Dr. Bing Shen, you mean his brain?  You guys or girls try on Nicky? I might have a problem on that first frame Sailor Moon?

If one day of the future his jobs would be Nick C, and every someone click on the video, he sings, that is 2 places at once. For example Hailey look at him sings 10 times, he shows up 10 times behind, he knew exactly how many time she looks at him. That sort. 

No, I just thought about now. Dumpling making. Facing the window outside, no more PC monitor facing? Its the window ~~~!!



No comments:

Post a Comment