4/24/2023

CNN - saw it. Gulf course, did You see the CH 61 same time. The military warehouse that landing elevator opening the door from the internal sense looking at that elevator building down.

I gulp.

If I could vomit. I don't want to comment anymore of this thing, if you just get those SWAT team and process how many words I already written. Not just they cannot going through this getting up or down up or down 10 years. I tell you how I feel....one of those SWAT Team capable to drag someone's bag all the way to the wall and smash that entire skeleton the head to the buttom, and shatter in pieces....that is how I feel. 

These fake people writing anything done, its hurting me. It is.

No one EVER just chopped off their entire 4 limbs, were very very real to this entire humanity of it. Its hurting me for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment