4/24/2023

UB Brian - You do what I tell you to do.

You go to 1) UB Common's Student ID office 2) Second Floor Capen Tuition place Home and Address 3) UB Cooke Hall Undergraduate Offices 4) Honor Program Advisor offices and 5) UB on-campus Police 

You say:

I have a skeleton label if not the Skull to my Class Year (200X), this is what I need. My profile and this girl's name Anna's profile. You need to find out why the rest of the Whole Classes are the Skeleton Label to Skull. There is a Bomb. I remember that is 911 coming in title. There are muslin. Anna told you, there are muslin, you need to check every Class, and take off that Dr. T. He is the only Asian in the Cooke Hall offices. He is move to SUNY Brook. It doesn't matter for what reason. Take him off. Now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment