4/28/2023

Cooking the Western Food not Soy Sauce

Kartoffeln mit Zwiebeln sind schmackhafter als Fleisch. Sie sind so lecker. Top ASMR Rezept!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qzS5cRWJXo

 

I personally don't like potato and any of this mesh situation other than the Samosa possible. The potato itself doesn't have a texture when you bite. If you doing the Poland version of the "Zucchini, carrot and shredded potato" + the stain flour, that has a texture of some crush-ness for the guys like the whole group.   

Meaning ??

Any kinds of the cullinary food, meaning the preparation its takes a long time to stand, and your eye sight? Wearing the eye glasses? Personally I chopped carrots in the preparation in any time of the Day time, or Night time, and my meal interval are 2. Meaning I don't need the breakfast or the lunch, really. I am not hungry mode to cook. I am not eager to cook "for myself", I am not in thirst, I am not eye sort to the monitor with the eye glasses or the eye glasses frames, or the touching the keyboard for the music, or the eye frames, then touching the food?

Its every procedure you washing your hands with the soap, and DRY inside your bathroom?

My house design are so small, so from every room its very very quick. Your house tooooooo big? 


🍔🍒 Most time the guys don't insist the food what to make 🍔🍒

So I don't make these mash-up.....softy, no teeth uses food. But if you want to do that, you prepare yourself the day before, 1) boiling the potato and smash them.

2) Morning, you chopped the carrots and onion to fry, and away from the onion not to cry.

3) once you cry, that whole day you are gone, you testing that? No, not me right now .I don't know what happened, I don't staring at the onion or I cut quick?

4) There are flour involved, your kitchen floor, your own house or your mother will always cleaning up for you each and every time?


🍔🍒 That is not a main dishs, to me, that is not a food definition at all. But in case they really put inside their mouth...why don't they just eat the smash potato and gravy or Samosa with the spice things in there, its Indian spicy seed? There is no texture to bite, they like it...its a tradition? 

🍔  You make the carbohydrate food like fried rice, or fried noodle, or some kinda of the bread, main dishes, everyone seeing the right things, in their psychi mind, and you are talking about the American White guys, your father he is not a guy?

And....he eats soy sauce? He makes that home or that was a fake place? And he doesn't have a menu you all growing up to eat other than the soy sauce?


Pizza

Bread, Your master French Baguette, you must have ate that in the Menton.

My entire Pinterest Group food.



No comments:

Post a Comment