4/20/2023

๐Ÿ“ฒ๐Ÿ’ป๐ŸŠ Correct, you all girls disassociated with me, that is what it means, similar to that TV says. Extraordinary You, you move up. Or just wild ghost format, the rest its in the dream. ๐Ÿ“ฒ๐Ÿ’ป๐ŸŠ

You all didn't really make a teaching out of that SMCH any kinds of the public lecture formats.

People like me, have a job. It doesn't matter what anyone understand what she says since after 2003. Hungary Retreat After. People like me, this kind of people, have a job. It may not have to be physical, it may not have to be neural, negative, or positive. I can just coming by, and no one knows, but it stays in this part of the Earthly idea.

People like me, I say it once more, have a job. You don't need to care what the future my jobs to be. Its I can see it from the TV. I only make sense to my own belief, really.

Not really that....but ...all right, as much as sense, that is fine.

 

https://youtu.be/6oipVZqeyJM


I am not like any of you.

You are not careful with the Judge, you are not careful with the TV, not every details you cared about. You care only your own interest, not this one life, really means down the road...it may not have anything, just wild ghost. Every ghost film won't make no one a sense, its the future without the body. To the New every generation its their selfish needs, just like you were. No difference. You cannot demand on people whom just needed to be respected, they have the leisure time to rest, while you are never be again, nothing but wild ghost.



No comments:

Post a Comment