4/20/2023

Here is another thing, people's age, I don't know how old you all really are....at 60 years old, dead. Accident or illness. So the court if in 10 years finding out a REAL communication a VERY true...I say yesterday you all asking everyone to respect you and slam door that...you cannot take your seat.

You sue them at 60 years old, for saying...

"I did disassociate this TV, but that I wasn't aware we will have an Open Galaxy scenario, you hide it, or you telling me the first thing like this year I am 60 years old? We were told it may never happen, not the more direct contact methods, not really. But I want to have that fan base, because it was real from the Eben side. Those fan did exist. It just passing 10 years. I have that authority. I believe I have."

That time if NASA stated outside its not the barren land, that is what you do.

But like I say....people die before the age of 60 or 50. You didn't know why the illness or the accident happened completely un-notice. A bird hit the windows, you panic. 

That is how you play in the court room? True.

But I personally just tell you, you might die before age 60. Not because of the TV. Its my mother and my father's age bracket. I hear them. Some die in the 40s, some really die in the cancer all those illness. Nick went on his life remedy....he bets on it. So he had the last 20 years ....but he sticks to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment