4/07/2023

Do you know what it is like you alone, outside that APO, outside that Dr. T's office, no more Honor Program everyone hates you competiting each other inside? Outside CAC, you one person alone without your daddy or mommy to?

Get your points in life, meaning finding a job, and go home cry about it, if you keep your room for now? I lost my room 20 years ago? Not even one thing left behind. I didn't bring the comic book to the School. Volleyball High School I already left everything to the middle school.

You cannot breath in life without certain novel or the books? You laying on the bed, to read that book in the very dark dim light, with your eye glasses on, the words, or image? Meaning your parents home, or they are not home? You love that life?

So you done once or twice, to breath a little bit about your original self, really?



If you go to that Washington D.C, I still have to touch every wall to make a living, when they gonna give me money, that is one thing I didn't tell Shane? He and me might have to foster some dinner people together, or separate? What if? Because we are not having any...power into there, but we sit in there for some reason. He has Westlife, they live in Ireland. Me will be soft jail over there in the middle of it. I guess...

I have no idea what is the politics, or the things they are talking about the half of the stuffs, and I gonna be there doing what? Doing nothing but visiting the museum, eating, watching the street, listening where their building having a flyer to talk, or seeing things all around.  Being jail inside the Washington D.C, til your City Wall fallen....how marvelous they imagine they plan that, or they thought about that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment