4/28/2023

๐Ÿ๐ŸŸ The group Lifes ๐Ÿ๐ŸŸ (SMCH with her head monks them?)

I don't know why they capable to traveling inside the Taiwan mountain to camp on the river side. Some people exaggerating stuffs or they have no money, or no places to go. I don't really know, you saying the Group leadership on what ?

You imagine your spiritual group or the ashram such as this guys putting up a joke with me Anna? You are not going to make it in our worlds, or you gonna claim your medical expense over your instability of mind? 

I am not sure you understand his sense, or you imagine a group such as...Me Anna its too arrogant over my faces, I care no body near me around me. Not to say a WHOLE groups of monks or nuns, if that is what you mean? Not me. That TV says 1 and that...looks like my mother. It just happened to look like that. My personality is like that.



No comments:

Post a Comment