4/22/2023

Hailey's dad are here 2 weeks already? I didn't see the TV. Where was I ? My phone hanging or bomb at the wall. Anyone wants to make a terrance on this Roof all around? I never never never coming it down anymore.

Seriously....oh mine ~~~!! you know just to think I imagine "Let's assuming I am coming down the stair to the elevator, to going down 7-11 for microwave food."

Today I gain weight.

69.55 kg, so I told Shane no...not that OU language 569

You know what I mean? Cafe in French.

By the way, "Hi dad....your son. Ep 13, some lied being exposed, so someone innocent free of the pleading guilt. That is in English speaking words. Literally."

Sorry, re-word. A lie being exposed, someone name "Gentle" are free of to that pleading guilt.

Sorry, cannot speak English.

A lie being exposed, 溫柔 is plead guilt-free, sorry, she is free, sorry

Won her innocent, oop.

A lie being exposed, she is ending up free-guilt, sorry, ending up innocent plead, sorry, won the majority seat in the jury for saying, thanks.....down the winding path road.

Like your today video.




No comments:

Post a Comment