4/22/2023

Maybe I tell Hailey's dad myself.

"In the session of you will see in these entire wall of the fridge, cold air coming out that wall having all the food display, 7-11 putting up a session just for the vegetarian. This is where the busy hustle and bustle people coming in very quickly to get out, including the microwave food, me eating those vegetarian with the scramble eggs in that bento boxes style, I sitting alone staring at the Window Glass, at the end of my night market 2 blocks away from me. 

That is where Simon's dryer before I met Shane they were the Westlife last year. Or them I told them the video She is looking like that, that same market, has an full ....washer dryer on the top, one guy living style guess how they design which type of the dryer and washer combine.

Its on the second floor.

Anyway....to that 7-11 because Asia we have this population of the religion practices and SMCH is one of them beside that Oneness Taoist, we have milk vegetarian away from the egg vegetarian / fish / seafood....

Therefore that entire color labels you need to print it out probably per store count. 7-11 will be the most professional store you seeing that right on the shopping tab when you looking it down, right down to your height. How amazing, I didn't have to clutch my back end spine....that painful to it. I usually squat." 

Just hear the words

"Lacto ovo?"

oh ...our chinese words are more "milk directly symbol words on it, like my snack recently on my video 奶素

We don't use "Lacto, or Lactose...maltose.....one of those in Chinese words. Not exactly everyone knew those words other than milk-containing. Milk-substance traced. "

"The food ingredient not necessary glucose, or fructose....these are the imagination of my blood stream, blood work stuffs. I mean more of the ingredient label other than the nutrition side box. The ingredient side....."


You were told to say that or???

小小素食

~~~~~ SHANE~~~~~! Your or Mine Bank Road~~~~!!!

Sorry, Hailey's dad, its one of those ABC Pang is the entire Lords of my family when he grew up nothing but vegetarian, every year he comes home before my pa's mom dead, they have the family reunion just for him. That is the new place ...here.

Its cheese in it.


Smoothie, that? !

... ... That is very very expensive.

Imagine I NEVER made my video, at all.  If you just telling me the next time....If you are in the 7-11 without the vegetarian attitude.

Korea Spicy Chicken. Pork Dumpling, 2 of that bags near my bank Road (SHANE~~~), it was one time 2 for 1 price. Imagine that was 99 NT, I eat both the Pizza + pork dumpling.

Pizza is one of the option correct. I wasn't sure you all still eating the American food anymore, all your video to be that friendly here.

No, that would be the closure Frozen session, you have to open and close glasses door. The one above I describe you....well, don't look like your store, but every store in my CIty here, are half open, you carefully seen the tag, they don't make that vegetarian to be that GIANT looking. No, not here. Not really. (No, that is not particular true everywhere here. NO!)

Did I show you the lunch boxes I had?

When? The entire piece of the...MEAT on the rice? 

oh ~ is that on the facebook? Must be in Zawanna's desk....Sorry, Shane, not for you. Its for my facebook. Do you guys come here to talk to Shane? They are in Ireland, Nicky saying that. Its the time to introducing each other the brothers....


.... .... ....7:10

Can I ask you something....? That is not the England muffin bread. 

That is not the dressing you purchase between the thousand island dressing, or the Japanese 和風醬 on the very left side of my 7-11, freely.....choices. 

You like sesame dressing? Inside that container? oh ....I thought I just said free choices !!!

You mean you buying your own food, by guessing that, or that is not 7-11?

The regular breakfast place in the morning, if you just grab 10 of that sandwitch...Hailey's Dad bites, you know what I mean, you like that kinds of the bread this much !!!

Probably you mean the guy's appetite you eat for the video?

Appetite means like an appetizer in American Chinese restaurant menu. 

oh  ....

 

Isn't your DAD getting my lawsuit he is grounded here, cannot return by the way? I did that? 2 weeks ago? 


I am pretty sure you hate that kind of the black ear mushroom, you want those real instant noodle hot water, you seen Self-Help the entire brand new menu in 7-11 ?


You really drinking that Oat milk? Or just for sometimes?

Taiwan has 3 Vegetarian groups Youtuber also gone to Google 101 here. One of them will tell you, Star Bucks now has this Oatmilk you holding it, to make....your one time purchasing one cup tasting...that oatmilk imagination vegan lactato ...lacteeeee....tae

U-Bike too tall for me. I gonna fall on the street. No, I never try that. No.


You can buy my night market Fireworks, to go to that far away your video Park you bike at it. The only legal way to play that fireworks. Just like the cartoon Line and Dot. 仙女棒


7-11 Menu

You seeing your height, sorry, my height. Triangle seedweed wrap cold, you can get like 10. Each are 30 NT. You are the groups of the people. 

They have in the Family Mart, of the yellow branding pork rice wrap, those are microwave right there, taste better too. Not this cold wrap not 30 NT. You mean you wish to just eat like you should, and with the correct money digits. 

Frozen session, you ask the cashier if they have 2 for 1. What is the 2 for 1 in the freezer session, what date of time, you usually lean down to see your eye gazing at it. Open the fridge that horizontal bar. There is a period of the sale. 

Right now Taiwan are lack of Eggs. But that is 10 NT each egg. You know how filling if you really eating that? With one instant noodle, not Udon.

There is something marinated combination with the bird eggs....in the Family Mart next to that 5 Star Hotel.  I eat that with a branding of SUPER spicy instant noodle. I only use the half of that spice amount.



No comments:

Post a Comment