4/07/2023

I am not in any envrionment other than my PC and the Wall. You know how long its 10 years pass and gone? A kid grown up.

Why would a guy or a man adopt a kid? Sometimes initially were not their will. Most guys will tell you that. If I live for a looooooong time, might. I am a blonde girl, I used to think I am the Asian girl or not thinking about a lot of the White Race. Meaning when I got to America, I don't just pretend I am the white race, you never think one of those my grown up life? That is not a decent things to do.

Those contradicted life.

Let's say because later after my first long relationship and I heard so much things about he says....I still think sometimes you ask a guy before you trying to do that. Especially I arrive to the leadership. That kind of the culture, let's say the eternal life, its whole Earth going in, what you gonna do? You for sure still have to live and bind, and ASK first.

Its not a really free life you do what you want. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment