4/07/2023

If you girls want to go on to every boyband, or the girls group, you go to the main singer. That will be supposed to...why they have a band for. Shane is a strong voice in that leading position, meaning he has what it takes to be in that, of course.

So for Backstreet Boy, I think its Brian? You all can try on them, or Nick in 98 Degree, or the some younger faces, if you girls have the money. I think you talk to them starting with the money.

D.C thing, its D.C things when they....whom are the leadership groups of people show up. In the guy's world, they have one of those whom take in charge, how to run that stuffs within them. I have no idea what that is in NSYNC, Justin were the youngest?

So I know for sure, I will tell you its the Westlife. That I can visiblely see. My club I used to be at. You talking about the choreography, that is the Captain decides, I am serious think. But okay, if they say Nicky, I go along with it. But I still have to talk to Shane. 

In Washington D. C, you can see a lot of this JC Chasez be around this Sorority, he was near White House. So let's say me and Shane go to this One Direction table manner. We get a few girls leadership on the table to train them talking. The Youth girls. I don't care about it, but these guys so many guys around, they gonna get old another 20 years, just not right now. If they are family business, if they adopt a kid, if they are married, or divorced, or gf, 1 2 3...one day, those girls are nice to hang around, training them more in the leadership.

I don't have those judgemental sense, you all hate every girl near by you. Those youth I mean training them, provide them some guideline. If I am with the guy, or not with the guy, they the girl have to emulate that. Meaning...copy and paste it.


I think a lot of the guys have a lot of the options okay? When they are bored, and when they are motivated by some belief in life, that is inside your movie, the muscle guy and a girl kid? Adoption?! 

I guess some people doing that, and some other family needs a baby sitting that one afternoon, you know what I mean? Some people with some money, they talking in between each other, when they are all genuine people all around.

I have no idea what's going on really. 

??!

You don't go and stop the guys for living his life? I am not really jealous, I cannot wait to get rid of.....whatever things. Sometimes its one extra person help in. Some food, some talk, some guides. Everyone when they growing up, they will forget some of the past, whatever they remembered.

Some people's life only need that tiny bit, to fill up that blank in life, sometimes they don't even need to remember of it. You wishing them well, you wishing them better. Isn't that your Christian doctrine. I am just saying some of you girls cannot wait to get in between a family structure at your age, its EVERYWHERE, the girls got taken, the women got book and date.

Your e-harmony.

They can just go on there, to find 250 girls profile. Feel it.....



No comments:

Post a Comment