4/01/2023

I am talking to Nicky through Shane, because I forget....he has a wiki, and on Backstreet Boy, that is Britney's stuff in front of them.

Football? Whitney Smallville. 

Kevin, was that yesterday SA Kevin Ayo knows whom that is, the receptionalist, in the Student union. That a turn corner at? Right in front of it when you entering from the Harry Potter Castle Bus route? 

Scarbrough, that good morning sunshine Vartan from highway 7 Woodbridge to the East, that is all the Asian food business at Scarbrough, they are dirty, but they got the business? 

Liverpool? I have a liver strong, that Strong is a baking soda logo branding. Today our news on our economic department governmental has a name, its about the trademark logo. But Pool is in The Day When You Found Out? The pool?

Is that the word they playing pull? In that Alyssa, Dean's parents, what was it...Mirror Justin Timberlake?

Lynn she is New Jeresey Contact Person, that is "Hurt, Better Than Love".

Celtic ? Are we enemy, I just ask him. He needs to re-write this entire sheet, really.

National Lottery 2015? oh ~~when I was .....oh !!!!

His father's name....Nicky is Nicolas I just found out in Chinese we written here. 

There is something odd with their hair, every single time I am looking at it Present and the Past, did I ever say that? Not just all this award name.....I am hanging on the wall below crashing it down.....they have no shame doing that. My back hurt. My right arm hurt right now .....


No comments:

Post a Comment