4/01/2023

Is that what they telling me, you are looking for the Boss?

Boss & Me 07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3MQiSq3Now

I remember this TV, but I didn't think ....that is what you all are doing, its a theme inside that Conan Detective, to that rumor, becasue I was oversea, so we can only reading from the internet about 2004 those time. Because...how that Conan Detective evolve the plots, that Black Organization to when that Tim Cook looking show up has a several iconic people next by all at that later time coming up. They are all the guys ....in that crowd.  

There is a concert? 

uh ~~ not this year Fireworks? What did I do? oh My GOD....the Australian on that Eben's playlist...I was telling them Sydney that....well, we have a lawsuit to that JC Chasez 2 towels, remember? So I told them its their fireworks,...to our fireworks the one last time, if were? Not just this ...

Later I didn't know Westlife has a fireworks in that....barren land, nothing exist there.





No comments:

Post a Comment