4/21/2023

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I am very very sure, these Family Chinese/ Taiwan, the fruition of the dinner talks, the parenting talks, the children and parents about to die and talk, and including the uncle and aunty, all together talked.... ๐Ÿ‘

There is a reason what is more family reunion sense, to feeling it....the closure space of the warmth, just like we used to do that in the grade school, before the middle school, before I gone to the America, I already lost all of them since the middle school to my 

7th 8th grades of the comic books, no more Chinese New Year, and

Westlife CD, Savage Garden, M2M ....

Really. 9th grade, its whole year 10 subjects line, sorry 5 or 6 maybe, for one exam determined my future. All YOUR future today its based upon my middle school all thing Digital inside my brain, did I tell you that? 



How we gonna getting through this...really.





No comments:

Post a Comment