4/21/2023

๐Ÿ‘ I have to eat my double chocolate....this TV things I purchase I show you in this store called ็พฉ็พŽ , I am taking the medicine. Did I EVER tell you how this Tina Jojo going about life? ๐Ÿ‘

Really?

She cannot wait to rehearsal either a written notice, or the guys next by her, so she thinks about it for a very very nervous break-down 15 mins speech. Its a list, of A4. 

It always a list.

It always a lists of things.

It always a lists of the things in the speech itself she thinks she saying it too perfectly.

It always a lists of the things in the speech itself she, sorry, rehearsal too greatly, or too little, so for the perceiver was an awe (Movie: Contact 1997), its a VOLA makes the scene, so the whole office tremble. That is how she got more jobs afterwards.

It always a lists of the things "That loyal subject" in Ancient Chinese for the "loyal opinionated " opinions. 

Those words called ่–ฆ่จ€

"Recommended words".  Just ask ANY ANY Asian, including the Asian guys doing that too. How much I love you....really.




No comments:

Post a Comment