4/09/2023

I have a hair inside my mouth, my color of long hair inside my cup? Sword from the mouth, Simon circus?

Still on that Iron Man. If you made yourself a business, it will NEVER EVER be anything near like that anymore. Even a small tiny business to start, you respect any guys around just telling them, "No, i don't want anything to do with THAT. I explore some other revenue in my own idea, I trying to establish something, and I only deliver some paper works, some permits, or something in that sense." That's it. Get out of that.

Its not fair to the guy, and you could gain much more trying to do the decent right things. Or else you gonna tell me on the real business sense, there is a romance idea of the novel or the movie line, "The reality its,...?"

Women tend to be dressing pink its only to support or foster the humanity in the human related causes, not with the last sentence of the last words to make a Vola.  





No comments:

Post a Comment