4/14/2023

I have to go to poo so I can wash up the entire things and throw this towel washing it again.

I hate all this cleaning up stuffs. I have the window "magic" detergent I got from my mother to wipe out my glasses inside my bath and my room that balcony. Then I have my clothing dry already today, folding in. 

This Westlife because they show up, now I remember that Zawanna story a lot more, when it comes to this Interior Design.

That time, that story goes part of that with the Military girls dormitory ideas. Its associate with the military girls included, and for some reason the jobs they are getting inside that Zawanna's worlds, they have debts or from Earth, or that job is not a real job, to never ending up purchasing a property in Zawanna's either he was a position or what not in that university included vicinity.  I just thinking now ...

Are you going to tell me since UB, you didn't have a job, and you were or you did studying year after year? So what jobs do you get?


When I arrive in UB because no more host family around, I am truely satisfy inside Jame's house just all by myself perfect room and bedding. I starting to dream. Someone like me becasue my entire life dreaming...my head, no one notice a thing, not even me. I imagine things to that Patent getting one discovery, I think that is normal just out of that I live in America, and that is exactly what I did. I never change for some reasons. You never imagine any inventor would be this difficult to encounter a real life crisis, a real TV scenario, to even by the childhood luck, to get through 9 years that exhausting for one invention going on and on, for debating an AI, not our world used, but...Hank's best Nemesis. My brother-in-law?


Now, that Zawanna story of that purchasing property, were not that I could see the miltiary girls, no. I think it already separate out of that.

But there is another version of that military girls stories, so I am telling you, they are supposed to somewhere, just NOT RIGHT THAT property. You know how funny, this my side of the Zawanna telling me, I still don't know right now, whom exactly they say next by Kian, you mean Shane is Kian's brother position?

I see the CD cover made that conclusion. Its Shane?!

Doesn't matter, we were negotiating, or he is the type inche his way in.


So beside all those points, you girls didn't get any job, or somewhat part-time, full -time somewhere other than a regular built up jobs roaming inside the US, and your parents have the money, or you imagine you have the debts without telling them?  You getting the second or the third jobs on the weekend, one of those? 

Now I even thinking how I getting a job in UB might be not very normal because my colleague is Lee Solomon, now to think? That Zawanna stories has a Lee position Twice!  One is that property at, no...he got another property him and his wife or gf. But another story was Zawanna's wife, or ex-wife how to write a book out of the air.  So Lee is a fake Lee...however that story ends up.

What is a fake Lee means, its not a real human, but nick is next by. I think guard or something Zawanna's side of people ????!


I think you need to staring at the money and a correct job, and you are from America, that is very difficult for me to read, why under American system of all education, you could be failing you yourself on the job market hunting, or you getting WAY TOO FAT.

There is a degree you getting fat, for some reason.

There is an excuse you getting fat.

But you were all already giant, some of you 20 years ago, imagine now.



No comments:

Post a Comment