4/14/2023

You react certain words when I saying one way, then another word. Because in your life right now, you got nothing else going on in your life, you seeing how to compete and compared. Those are all false. All false..

You want to make a claim for saying someone only cares one BTX not the Sailor Moon, so it concluded that entire TV was made in the 90s, when I was a kid, so that years of waiting required at least how long the length time to determined an overal conclusion if someone working on it to "Frozen" or "Big Hero 6"?

Your misery its right now, you capitalized on saying you cannot wait.....I am the one that working on my JOBS. What you really want to claim its the Big Power to those like .....which indication means I Anna not suppose to stain your entire palace mock up for saying she go on her BTX JOBS related Bio / Bio chem that saying the Lee Mason, that saying the parallel Circle going it down, that saying she has no right to stain any of your faces to that against the constituional law, the American embassy were moved, and and and and and...

The COVID 19, you saying that is bad enough. 

Why anyone would be keep working on that BTX, no matter anyone telling her or not, she just saying she is on the wall almost every day online in any media never stop talking to analyze the situation or telling, any gossip until she could collect herself onto the lawsuit. 

You want to quote that Kian's movie Home Alone 1 to 4, Prince & Me 1 to 4.

Mark or Eben to 3310 Peaches Bloosom to "Wedding Peaches girls" that cartoon or you saying Dennis you need him until get to Eben. I keep saying that is Tim Cook. 

You gonna tell me you staring at Brian, not Prince William because President Trump or because of his news, I haven't read today? He is "My Love", or "If I let you go".

I just tell you that Shane Filan got the talent how to make-things up all the times. 



No comments:

Post a Comment