4/14/2023

I just didn't say I am internal bleeding !

Westlife Christmas Nicky to Shane ! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VFDvYuseYk

Fight with Mark Feehily

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HMRicmhL_w 

None of you girls have anything dealing upon anything bigger than your faces, not the school environment and you keep getting it back to leashing that story format, you capitalize on it. If you mentoring any kid, or help some kids, or sometimes in your life, including patiently explain some situation clearly per word, I am telling you, I ran out of my words long time ago, not that I cannot describe my own misery.....the guys you all say you trying to get your story format before they having a correct version of the meal in the War Time, remember? Last year we were in the National Emergency House.

I give up, does that CNN given up, what they say today, that is prohibition like the War idea? And...that means I didn't WASTE it my blogger that year, those writing, those day or night just one person carving the wall?  I don't see why it will ever be relevant to the American side, because you are all too perfect to help each other or prepare anything other than the romance your facebook or my facebook if you can, right now you believing it, they are so much useful at all. 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment