4/24/2023

I just happen don't look like less Blondie hair, for saying my feature are Asian nose flat and small !!! But in about another few years down the time, to that every leadership are switch to the youth faces .....less age than you are, which most of you are not going to adopting the children for this groups are too together bind together Oneness...going forward, Hate.

I will remind you some White World Only Snowden they put up a Classified faces by birth certificate not necessary his crime, or that American Congress. Because the ET can tell any kind of the story...that is what I say to Dean about that Wing story long time ago.

And because this eternity, many of you assuming you will be dead, and hell. Not...Space and Time, you know what I mean? To that every horror you mean it,...its your term, its your time. And everyone here could hear me saying you all butt by....dissociate you to ANY script associate with you. 

That is the only method American military can find you if ...you are tagged in that movie. But.. a lot of time even the senior officers if found your cases like the ending of 3310 that girl.....fallen consequence in many life time. They can see and be synpathetic, not necessary any money to help. Just look around pick up some garbage only to the trash dumpsters. You wonder why the Whites local American are so arrogant every Life every Era, I training them on this one Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS3nmiCguhA

 


 

But like I myself would have told you, I keep insisit speaking English or just saying my tradition were the cruelty to my own most SM idea of CH....no matter how CH means snubblish my brother's Farari Car, you see....sometimes you just really need to pretend that character for saying you did utilize your tradition - its No Matter What Heaven or Hell, and that will be the Eternal Obey order under God, not any of the American, including the passport willing claim, just when I land in Taiwan, I figure it out how to survive. You would have imagine someone else written that story behind....just not yours. None of this have any benefits...it was just an assumption what could be all situation dung on me. 

Remember what I tell you.....when Beauty Pageant hint, whatever that is, everyone subjective views having more friends to All School gone.

Its how fruitful all Big Happy reunion will sound like....without me or some others. 

In each you 60 years old book memoir, you see....some people have a certain egotism, after settlement of the career its to own a book of his whole lifetime too worthwhile venture, you believing that? 

Its others or every one last you written...you didn't think possible right now. 

What it is the egotism to glow in life, as well as in Market Fame.


Right?

What you used to remembered.......near someone like me.

In fact you could just get A4 a draft. Imagine the Future.




No comments:

Post a Comment