4/24/2023

No, between Chinese which generation, they will soon be replaced by that age, without the past records why they don't listen per word I say, and copy and paste? The Irobot girlfriend from Zawanna?

The TV: 溫柔的弦

The White boys world in every Era likes the white girls, sometimes they have the gf. True. I understand that. Why Zawanna ending up in the China Television for that name of the TV. How interesting my current proclaim himself my husband guy, I don't understand what I look like, or why the white boys soon to be all those age below me,...

Why would the White Boys Worlds don't use the Asian Boys as the slut machine....

IRobot girlfriend. They use the Asian girls as the gf. I don't really know the details because I am the blondie girl to live in Asia Capitalism seeing and facing the 4 side walls. But if you just tell Wing to take off... his pants down.


You see the last line I wrote that English, for sure you seeing below my photo with Zawanna, what else I wrote on the book content....

As long as you confirm Wing's penis were the boy, not the girl idea. I re-write. In the White Guy's or White Man's world, why they having a gf as the Asian girl.

The White man to the asian gf.

The White guy to the asian petty gf, small and fragile.

The White Boy in the given years the Future Soon-to-Be, under all my Age, Every Era, Every Past annotation, Every Eon, Every Kalpa....

The Truth its the Asian girl don't have the bodily sweat or odor, including the hair. The White gf in Ella Enchanted need to shave the legs very often. If that is one of the details I missing that Ella Enchanted....not sure. They talked about it in Class other than the hair inside, the true blonde has only certain things they know inside the hair they staring at it every single day.

Just the blondie usually GET Giant FAT, really. Like Tony's Mom, Marley, or Mary Singleton. By now, they might be all dead. You wonder when you becoming the Ghost if you are still your shape, really.....



 

No comments:

Post a Comment