4/14/2023

I keep talking about this "Home Owner Manual" , anywhere you wish to congregate any human in somewhat helpful you saying you putting some friends together, you need to keep a house, and if its with the guy, then there is a guy. You girls meant each other are the best friends or the enemy? Finish it yet?

I have no idea 2 years pass, or that is 2018 5 years gone, you knew about then?

I have no idea. 

The Home Idea

I have a 2 days or 3 days period + 1 or -1, meaning the amount is not that much, but it will smell. You washing yourself each and every time?  The trash process out, and is that a lot of problems 1 week of the month, its every day you share that space with another guy? Washing included?

Underwear change too? Is there anything between the guy and you kisses beside the point involved? The kitchen counter, its oily, or that is juicing, or washing this or that, you seeing that every dust trace where you put your finger at, not your eyes, not his hair on his eyes, or my nose?  You want to be playful with the guys, you wishing this music festivity is somewhat showing the whole world, the best of you. You driven in your head space opening that front door going out, you totally feeling a brand new person walking among this same looking neighborhood. you feeling inside differently.

My mood never change, no matter how many songs I keep listening right now. I start writing things in front of, I do not remember any of them, at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment